TULCO TULTECH Glass Etching Cream. This is a simple solution for etching glass surfaces to show a smoked or translucent effect without sand blasting.
|Where to Use||Any glass or mirror surface|
|Preparation||Remove and wash off any dirt and grease with detergent; Dry area thoroughly.|
|Application||Apply an even layer of TULETCH cream using 100-150 mesh screen in order for the chemical to react properly on the glass or mirror; Allow TULETCH cream to remain on the glass for 1 minute only! No longer!; Immediately wash off all the etching cream under water. After all traces of the etching cream are washed away, clean the glass and dry completely,|
|Storage||Avoid direct sunlight and temperatures over 40°C.|
|Cleaning||Washable with soap and water.|
- IMPORTANT! Do not open without reading instructions.
- Stir well before use - only plastic or wood can be used in
contact with the cream.
- WARNING! Harmful if swallowed. Product contains acid.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Always weare eye
protection and protective clothing.
- Keep out of reach of children.