TULCO ECCO MIGHTY Rubberized Textile Ink. Go on, give it a good wash. Wash it numerous times without curing, on cotton, on cotton-poly blends, even on certain athletic fabrics. With its supreme softness, elasticity, and resilience, it’s not hard to see why we call it MIGHTY!
|Print Properties||Soft and highly elastic with glossy finish|
|Opacity||Clear Base - Transparent
White & Colors - Highly opaque
|Material Type||Cotton, CVC, TC and certain athletic fabrics|
|Material Colour||Medium and dark (for Mighty White)
White and light (for Mighty Clear)
|Mesh Count||80 to 120|
|Pigment||Maximum of 5%|
|Fixer UR||1 to 3%|
|Application||2 coats, 3 to 4 strokes|
|Drying||Air dry for 8 to 12 hours with curing or 24 to 72 hours on cotton without curing|
|Curing||(Optional for Cotton, CVC and TC) 15 seconds or more with a heat press or flat iron at 120°C to 130°C. The low temperature ensures that dye migration does not occur.|
|Storage||Avoid direct sunlight and temperatures over 40°C.|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
- Adding FIXER UR will improve washing fastness.
- For polyester fabrics, curing is required if FIXER UR is not used.
- Non-cured prints have been tested to withstand washing, however for polyester fabrics, curing is still recommended.
- Avoid intermixing and overlapping different ink series.
- Always test print on actual material before production.